I Choose To Live
A chronological journey of The Author’s life from childhood to present.
89 in stock
Here are some highlights you will glean from reading
- Coming to grips with the knowledge and understanding that some of your closest loved one’s beliefs, that you blindly followed, no longer align with your way of thinking
- You may belong to an organization but they don’t have your best interest at heart
- Your greatest learning experiences may not come from a classroom or corporate setting
- Grades alone are not a model for success
- Limiting yourself can cause you to miss out on opportunities and life experiences.